1. Need an add-on to a mother’s day gift? LUSH is always my go-to store for that. Their holiday collections are always the cutest. I adore this teapot bath bomb, as it reminds me and my mom of my nana and her teacup collection. They also have tons of gift sets and products to choose from for Mother’s Day.
2. This Indigo mug is too cute. Indigo is one of the store’s that has you set up for success in your Mother’s Day shopping. As soon as you walk into the store or browse the site, there are tons of gift ideas for any type of mama. Mugs are a great idea even for a non-coffee drinker. They are easy and a crowd pleaser.
3. Who doesn’t want every night to feel like a spa night? Treat your mama with this affordable and comfy AF robe from Aerie. I have a robe from here and its the first thing I put on when I get home.
4. Not to enforce gender roles and stereotypes, but if your mumsy loves the kitchen, get her the cutest apron around! Personally, I have a small collection of them, and I love to wear them when I am hosting, and so does my mom.
5. How cute would this be to get matching necklaces with your mother?! This is a great gift for someone who likes more subtle jewelry, or a someone who just became a new mom.
6. No kids, but you still want to celebrate them? SF&Co has all of the animal loving merch that you need. You can even add on a collar or a bow tie to complete the perfect gift set!
7. Do you have a tea freak on your hands? A fantastic gift idea is the David’s Tea Mother’s Day tea sampler. It also comes with a Mother’s Day themed sleeve for the box!
8. Looking to get mom a nice watch, but not break the bank? Check out MVMT watches! I have worked with them before, and I am obsessed with the watch that they sent me. It was so difficult to just choose one style!
9. Ok so maybe not all moms are as obsessed with Pandora as mine is, but this is still a great gift idea! If you have a higher budget, this is ideal. However, if your mama already has a Pandora bracelet and your budget is lower, consider just getting her a single charm!
10. How CUTE is this ring? It is dainty and classy, and I would gift it to one of my mama friends.
11. If your mom is anything like my own mumsy, then she will LOVE Evelynn products. I chose this beautiful, easy-to-wear number for any body type. There are tons of options to choose from, and you can feel great about supporting a local business (run by a #girlboss).
12. Is your mother figure a gym junkie? Update her old water bottle with this marbled Swell tumbler. This is an easy gift idea, and it is also environmentally friendly.
What are you getting your mom or mother figure for Mother’s Day? If you are tight on finances, never underestimate the power of a handwritten card and some quality time. Happy Mother’s Day to all of you moms, grandmas, aunties, mother figures, fur mamas, mothers who have lost, those without mothers, and beyond. You are loved and you should be celebrated.