This past weekend, I gathered 25 of my blogger babes, and had the most fun and Instagrammable Galentine’s Day Blogger Brunch! I can confidently say that it was a huge success. From the food to the games, down to the very last details of napkins, everything was perfectly planned out. Want to plan your own Galentine’s Day Brunch?! I am here to show you all of my secrets!
Here’s the scoop of the necessities for the best party.
- Food. The more food the better. Nobody wants to attend a party and fight over the food! If there’s too much, send it home with your guests.
- Décor: from the sets to the details. Depending on your crowd, this may be the most important aspect of the party. I spent a month collecting décor and crafting up photobooth ideas for this day. I chose to have three different statement walls around the house. A red wall, a pink wall, and a rose gold wall, so that everyone’s outfit would match somehow! These were a hit. My home doesn’t get a ton of natural lighting, so having my ring light on deck was KEY. The big décor was great for photos, but the details were featured in everyone’s Instagram stories. From the cheeky letterboards to heart shaped plates, every aspect was Valentine’s themed.
- Music and Games. As far as tunes go, I had every girlboss songstress on deck. From Ariana to Taylor, all the way back to Hilary, all of my best gals were there. I love hosting games, and of course, PRIZES. I created two games with fun pink letterboards as the prize. One was a variation of Scattegories, and the other was “What’s in Your Phone”.
- Sponsors and Swag. My event sponsors were UNREAL, and I couldn’t have done this without them. (They will all be listed below). Because of them, I was able to have the coolest swag in the swag bags, and amazing door prizes. (also enough alcohol to serve 100).
- The Extras. I love conversation starters. Especially as someone with anxiety, this is a blessing. I created these cute little conversation starters and handed them out to everyone. Questions ranged from “What’s your dream job” to “Where is your favourite brunch spot”. Another little extra I added was signage. I am obsessed with furthering my graphic design abilities (I have none), so I created signs for each station! It also helps with questions people may have for me.
Those are definitely the must-have items on your party checklist. Take a peek at the photos below, captured by myself and guests, of all of the details. I am so grateful for the amazing turnout, and to be able to raise money for Dress for Success Toronto. This party has me already planning my next one- and has had people asking for another too! Be sure to scoop up a ticket ASAP so you don’t miss out on another SOLD OUT event!
The candy bar, filled with all of the classic Valentine’s treats!
The main table, including Candy Crate Events’ custom popcorn, a charcuterie board styled by my lovely mama, heart shaped donuts, and more!
The entry table, where guests could grab a nametag and their conversation card.
One of my lovely sponsors against the rose gold wall backdrop.
Some of the fun games that were played.
The main wall, with the mimosa station.
One of the sweetest gals picked these up for the party! How fitting!
A little snippet of the swag!
A few of the lovely attendees!
A huge thank you to the sponsors of Blondehanes Galentine’s Brunch.
XOXO Wines for supplying the wine and champagne.
Girl’s Night Out Wines for stocking up the swags with wine to go.
iYellow Wine Club for providing some bubbly to pop.
Candy Crate Events for the yummy cotton candy and specialty popcorn to enjoy and also stock the swag bags with.
Maskeraide Beauty for the fun lip masks in every swag bag.
Zephyr Threads for the beautiful tassel earrings as door prizes.
Young Huron for the stunning ”brunch” necklaces as door prizes.